The CRM for Small Business is a complex and complete solution, perfectly adapted for small companies. This way, those companies can manage the fluxes with ease. Practically, such program would make so many tasks that required a large number of employees before. Here are the main characteristics of a smart CRM
– manages the contracts efficiently, classifying a managing those considering the nature of the entity: client, provider, partner or any other category, considering the specific of the company
– creates personalized offers considering the clients, based on the relationship history, which is also recorded here
– creates invoices and manages stocks in real time, and in the most efficient way possible. In other words, the work of the accounting department would be eased, especially because the new system is based on a complete connection with the sales department. with some functionalities and modules of the CRM, it is possible to know relevant details about a product, which clients buys it more often, and where it can be placed for increased visibility in the market
– generates specific reports, allowing the employees to have access to important details in any moment, about the contracts and offers, about bills and invoices
– All the documents can be archived, managed and indexed in a single place. The employees can only have access to those based on their level of access. The documents will follow an established way, and you can define fluxes of documents.
– follow up of activity, including the future ones and the connections with providers and contractors can be made. The clients are monitored, and the connections are greatly improved
– The control of the activity of agents can be seen as a complete image. With CRM for Small Business, it is possible to reduce the internal costs, and to eliminate the costs and the useless expenses. The reduced response time means a lot more satisfaction for the clients.
The program allows the managers to manage the sales efficiently and to evaluate the objectives a lot easier. It is important for the relationship between clients and employees to be made without frustrations, in an easy way, and without useless money spending.
– The sales objectives for each member of the team can be established. This can be made by reading the complete details of the activity of each agent, and also by using the chars and percentages referring to target reaching for each agent and client
– The information can be divided into categories and sub categories that are specific to a certain domain of activity. This way, the managers can have a list with contractors, providers, clients and contact persons at any given moment
– the individual reminders can be made with follow up for each agent, and it is a good method to make sure that all the important details of a client are not lost. The agents will know the telephone numbers, they are reminded when they have a meeting, or when they need to send an offer or some documents about the activity
– generating specific reports is an important part of an activity, especially when the company wants to have a good image in front of the clients. All the employees will have access to statistics about the business, but also individual details about a certain agent or department.
– The managers can create different levels of access, considering the policy of the company. Each member of a team or employee will have certain rights, correlated with his attributions inside the organization.
Using a CRM will ease management, and the business will be a lot more profitable. As those businesses always expand, and the network needs to be optimized, it is clearly that even small companies need such type of programs.